So Spring is definitely in full bloom here, I even managed to rock a Summer dress yesterday without getting cold, Woooo! With the recent weather change comes a new list of essential products to get you through both the hot ‘summers almost here’ days and the ‘who turned off the heating’ days. After a lot of debating, I’ve picked out some of my favourites that I’m loving this Spring.
1. Benefit PoreFessional Matte Rescue primers. This hydrates your skin while keeping it matte so can be worn in any weather.
2. O.P.I Nail polish in Pink-ing of you. In fact any pastel pink nail polish will be acceptable to lift your spirits on an overcast day.
3. Physician’s formula happy booster bronzer. This gives the perfect summer glow while smelling Fab-u-lous.
4. CoLAB dry shampoo. For those days where you just don’t have the time, this is my all time favourite dry shampoo!
5. Dr Paw Paw lip balms. If you read my Dr paw paw review the other week then you will understand just how important it is to look after your lips.
6. Mac Lipstick in Call the hairdresser. This is the perfect mix of pink and red which is a total winner for spring.
7. Soap and glory Flake away. Getting rid of all those nasty dry patches is essential for that dewy Spring look.
What’s in your Spring Essentials bag??