Seriously? April is here already and I feel like I’ve slept through the past three months! It’s crazy how fast this year seems to be going already!
Anyway, I’ve only just noticed I didn’t actually do a February favourites so I’ll be including a couple of extras which I’ve been reaching for recently.
1. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, since my Fiance bought this for Valentine’s day I can’t stop using it!
2. Too Faced soul mates bronzer in Carrie and Big. A few swishes of my brush in this and I look naturally bronzed.
3. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani lipstick in ex-girlfriend. I loved this all through February and March, it’s one of my favourite spring lipsticks.
4. Colourpop Lippie Stix in Contempo. My first Colourpop product and I’m instantly addicted!
5. W7 The Fixer setting spray. I wish I’d discovered this sooner, my foundation stays still all day now, winner!
6. 90210. I used to watch this occasionally years ago when it was still on E4 but I’d only seen a few episodes so I decided to binge watch them all on Netflix.
7. Benefit PoreFessional Matte Rescue primer. If you read my review then you’ll understand why, but long story short, it works and my face stays oil free for 90% of the day!
8. Dior Diorblush in Rose Dragée. This is literally the most perfect shade of blusher for spring and I’ve made the most of it.
9. Real Techniques brushes. Just in general these are life! This one’s especially great for applying pressed powder or even blusher!
What were your favourites for last month??