I’ve been waiting soo patiently for the past week for my makeup revolution order to arrive and yesterday it finally did so I spent 90% of the day lusting over all the untouched makeup :’) I think I’m losing the plot haha.
So anyway, my amazing fiancé was the one who paid for my order as another late birthday present 😉 I was in ‘desperate need’ of new palettesto play with so makeup revolution was my first port of call.
If you spent over £25 you got 10 selected items free so I’ll start with those to make things easier 🙂
1. I ❤ makeup makeup geek palette which has a variety of different shapes, there’s neutrals, brights, jewels etc all in one so I’ll have to start getting a bit more adventurous with my colours I think.
2. The one blush stick in malibu, I’ve tried the e.l.f illuminator stick which seems very similar to this so I’m happy with that. It’s definitely more of a bronzer shade than a blush shade so it’ll definitely get a lot of use.
3. The WOW GLOSS in you go girl.
I’m really not much of a gloss fan (with the exception of the nyx butter glosses) so this will probably be tried and left to waste away. The colour on the other hand is beautiful.
4. Pure pigment in Etiquette, compared to other pigments this seems half empty but there you go. I need to start reaching for Pigments more often so this will start getting used very soon.
5. Ultra velour lip cream, this colour is gorgeous but the formula is just horrible, it feels like someones put fine salt in grease then wiped it in your lips 🙈 such a shame.
6. Mono eyeshadow in black heart, if I was my younger self I’d have hit the ceiling with excitement at this, I wore black eyeshadow a lot and I thought a smokey eye just used black eyeshadow (cringe!)
7. I ❤ makeup, makeup geek lipsticks in never be a millionaire, smile is the best makeup and dream about success. The colourscould not be more spot on right now, I’m hitting the nude lip hard!
8. I ❤ makeup fast love palette. The last of the freebies, full of a range of neutrals and jewel shades, perfect!
9. Hypocrisy eyeliner in baddest blue, I go through weird stages of wanting to try random new things and this is one of them, I have never bought an eyeliner that wasn’t black except a brown one when black was sold out but it’s only been used once!
10. Iconic 3 palette, one of the most talked about naked 3 dupes, I had the iconic 2 already so I thought I might as well go for the others to go with. (Number 1s next!)
11. Iconic 1 palette, the naked 1 palette dupe, I’m still undecided which naked palette I should buy so I’m hoping by having the 3 dupes I’ll make a decision (tell me your favourite in the comments)
12. I ❤ makeup blushing hearts triple baked blusher in blushing heart. This is a too faced sweethearts blush dupe and from what I’ve seen and heard it’s another amazing match.
13. Revolution E103 blending brush, I’ve not tried their brushes before as I’m fussy about my brushes. It’s actually a lot wider than I thought it was going to be but I’m sure I’ll manage.
14. I ❤ makeup eye primer. My too faced shadow insurance is almost out and I didn’t get along with the makeup revolution focus and fix primer so hopefully more luck with this one.
15. Hard day palette, these were on 3 for 2 so it was hard to miss. This is another neutral shade palette which will get loads of use. It has 12 shimmer shades and 6 matte.
16. Girls on film palette, another neutral palette with 12 shimmers and 6 matte shades.
17. Girl panic palette, a few pastel shades amongst neutrals this time. I think I may need to start exploring different colour options, I only really own neutral palettes 🙈
18. 32 shade Affirmation palette, I remember how much I wanted this when it first came out, then it managed to slip my mind but now it’s mine 🙂 these colours are crazy gorgeous!
Make sure to follow me on instagram and you’ll get to see close ups and swatches of some shades in these and other palettes!